|No information available at this time.
|No featured Fan-fiction at this time.
|To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
||Short Story Fanfics
- May 30th, 2011
- Okay, idk really why I decided to do this (maybe so I can remember, remind myself and get my stories done ON TIME) but I've recently finished half of the Rage of series. Next will be the other semester that is composed of what happened years after Ty got in the lead of the war(RoT) and how it ends (RoA). Now that's not gonna start until the end of both LoR majora sagas. With that, I'm on to those now. They're just a turning point in Relyt's life where he makes the final decision between what HE thinks is right and wrong. And also makes his decision about his future so far. The end is pretty dramatic, which I hate doing, but will make sense in like two or three books later XD (LoR is a pretty long series that does have a ending, big ol' war that ends it all ;P Actually even then it still goes on for like a book or two after >..>) But more on that eventually. Also picked up on LoZ: LADc aka the Orignal LoR. Kinda lost the plot and notes though >..> But I remembered enough so that when I end up finishing it (another long story), it will still consist of the original plot just with minor, unrecognizable tweaks. I think that's all... Like I said, it's more of a reminder to myself rather than informational to anyone else. And I guess that's it. I'm off to chill now so... latez? Yeah...
- December 8th, 2010
- Hello, fellow users, and IP users. This is Shade Link, an old member of Zelda Fanon. I am slowly losing inspiration to continue my stories. However, this is where you guys come into play; I am currently working on two stories, Hirudo Vitas, and The Life of Darkius, but I need ideas... Here is what I ask: Please submit ideas onto the talk pages of the stories, but please have them related to the story. Thank you, you may return to your editing.
- June 18/2010/Special Events
- Please go to the forums (in the "Community" section) and vote on whether or not you would like to have a "Frantic Fanfic Frenzy".
- April 8/2010/Fantasy Name Generator
- The Sword Description Generator is now up and running!
- What do you think of The War of Hyrule? Say it on the the talk page of War of Hyrule William the Braveheart 00
- 49, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- February 21, 2010/Fantasy Name Generator
- The FNG can be used, commented, and contributed by anyone! Feel free to make one and add to the collection, and check out some of the generators!
- Januay 23/RPG is up
- The RPG is ready to be played; however, there are still a few things being worked on, so the upper tier classes are currently unavailable. They will be up by February 1.
- January 1/RPG
- An RPG of sorts is starting on this site. If you have any questions/comments/concerns, or would like to see what it is about, go here. Release date, Feb 1, 2009
- October 7/Awards
- Okay, everyone who wins a award, make award page. Put the awards you win there. And spice that page up. Write how you won the award and other stuff that makes people wanna write to get an award.
- October 8/New Templates
- There are new templates; Dungeon, Location, and Country
- October 10/2nd In Command
- Since Murch is gone, we need a second in command. That is why I have elected Lord Link to be second in command.
- November 11/Writer's News
- How to use: To use this new add on or to add to it, you start by making a space. To do so use the ; key. Once then write down the name of the story. After, use the : key and write down a short description of the what you are using it for. The purpose give short messages about fanon. It could be used for ending fan ficts, beginning them, letting people know what future ficts you have, if your beginning a new series, ending a series, requesting a team mate for a teamed fan fict and such. It could be used for many things. Please note this, posting the same thing is considered spamming and will result in banning for a hour. The board will be reset every two weeks. Have fun!
- To see past news, go here.
- Credit for the sprites
- Okay, this wiki has use some sprites that spriter's have created for our enjoyment. If you notice, they don't say credit to ____. The Reason is because it doesn't look good in the picture. This is where the credit is. I, Hero Of Wisdom, give credit to all the spriters who created these sprites for enjoyment. Thanks a million guys! Keep up the good work!
- Takeshidude is working on a new story, Legend of Zelda: Destroyer's Expedition.
- Shade Link pleads you to read TLOZ: Darkius. He has worked hard on it and doesn't want it to go to waste.
- The Legacy of Zelda series by
Power courage wisdom and time.
- This is my most climactic fan-fic yet. This fan-fic happens fifty years after the creation of Hyrule and is about the Thunderbird stealing the fourth piece of the triforce. PG-13 for Violence, Romance, Apocalypse, Gore, and Blood. Enjoy--Power courage wisdom and time 02:01, December 23, 2009 (UTC)
- The Legend of Zelda: History Written in War by Twilightwizard0309 20:24, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
- Hello fellow Zelda writers. I am a new user to this site and I have recently started my new tale called The Legend of Zelda: History Written in War. It is a bit long but I'm putting it together bit by bit. I am hoping to write professionaly in my future so please comment on how my story is so far. Rated Pg for blood and violence, mostly. Please Enjoy! --Twilightwizard0309 20:24, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
- The Legend of Zelda: Beyond Hyrule by Link of Ordon
- I am a new user to this wiki, although in the game itself I am a very experienced player. Beyond Hyrule is meant to be a sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and is very, very LONG! Currently, I am still doing the contents page, but you can probably already see it is long. If you are going to read my fanfic, I would like you to please leave a comment on the talk page of the story and tell me what you thought and any things I need to improve.
Thanks, and I hope you enjoy it! "A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage" - Hero's Shade | Link of Ordon 10:22, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
- march 23/ starting a new fan fic called the last prince of ikana. click on my user page to check it out. Oni Dark Link 17:37, 23 March 2009 (UTC)
- The Legend of Zelda: Blades of Power By Twilitlink.
I'm writing my first fan-fic, but don't know whether or to include dekus and Twilis. To help me decide vote on the poll on my page. Thank you.
- A new Beginning by Peakprovince.
I am starting another story I am going to put a poll on my page, and u can vote for appearances, villains and main characters.
- Tales of Spinner Racing by Moblin slayer
- Unfortunately, I have decided to stop adding to the Tales of Spinner racing story. If anyone else wishes to add on, however, they may. Just don't stray too far from the plot.
- LoR Productions by Relyt
- All productions on LoR are on pause until Rage Of Destruction is finished.
- The Original Legend Of Relyt by Relyt
- Everyone knows the classic LoR that was what started this wiki. Well while I was cleaning my room today, something I hardly do, I went under my bed and the Original plot of The Legend of Relyt. I found some notes from it as well. So I have decided to write how it really goes, which is going to be hard considering it was really game idea. I was already thinking of doing a re-edit on LoR anyway, but this is much better. You'll get to read the original plot, the original characters actions and decisions, the original story and the original love (Ilia is not a psychopathic witch in this one). I hope you all like it, production will begin as soon as LoR: The Bay is finished, around 2009. The new LoR is titled The Legend Of Zelda: Light And Dark Collision, the original name for LoR.