The Nine Magicks are the base branches of Magick from which all other Magick branches out from.
- Fire Magick (also called Flame Magick)
- Ice Magick (also called Frost Magick)
- Thunder Magick (also called Electric Magick)
- Earth Magick
- Plant Magick
- Poison Magick (also called Toxic Magick)
- Wind Magick (also called Air Magick)
- Holy Magick (also called Light Magick)
- Dark Magick (also called Spectral Magick)
- Offensive Magick (attacking Magick, all Magicks used)
- Defensive Magick (shields, Dark Magick, Holy Magick and Earth Magick only)
- Healing Magick (health restoration, Holy Magick only)
- Status Magick (negative status on foe, ability increase in user, all Magicks used)
- This comes from some of the Castlevania series (CotM and PoR), the Pokemon series and a bit of NeoQuest. I do not own those things (so don't yell at me for using 'em) but they appear in the fanon Legend of Zelda: Return of Ganondorf.