Weight: 115 lbs
Residence: Tree House Cave north west of Hyrule Fields
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Style: Longish, Choppy; Burgundy Beanie
Shirt: Orange Tank Top normally, Orange Sweatshirt in cold
Pants: Black Tight Pants, Black Tight Cut Off Pants(Shants) in heat
Shoes: Brown Slip-On
Socks: Black "No-Show" with two large green spots on the heel and toes area
Coat: Orange Sweatshirt in cold areas, magic armor
Bag: Green Back Pack; Holds (All The Items At Once) - 10 bombs (Max), 2 Jars (Max), More To Come
Favorite Color: Orange and Black
Favorite Food: Noodles, Pastries
Likes: Exciting Adventures and Quest, Helping, Stories, Beach, Bonfires, Carnivals/Festivals
Favorite Activities: Going On Adventures, Saving People, Being A Hero
Least Favorite Activities: Boring Quest and Adventures, Helping People with Chores
Rival: Paw, Ralta, Rocko
Friends: Joel, Saria, Telma
- Joel; He rides on Joel's back and uses Joel to cross through whirlpools and currents sometimes though
- Wooden Sword - Not In Use - The sword Gil was given when he was child. It can cause harm but can not kill. Gil brought out on Joel in The Prologue. Gil stopped using it after he obtained The Adelphia Sword. Gil hangs it on a wall in his room.
- Hylian Shield - Still In Use - A shield Gil got from a soldiers corpse when Gil and Joel entered Hyrule. It's bares the family crest of Hyrule which means the guard was of high rank. Gil brings it on every mission.
- The Adelphia Sword - Still In Use - A sword Gil was given by a old sage in cave for answering a riddle. It's blade is slightly stronger than that of a regular sword the Hyrule Guards use. It is shaped after the Master Sword in folk tale. Gil brings it with him on almost every adventure.
- Beetle - Still In Use - Gotten in The Insect Kings. Gil uses it to defeat The King Of Beetles with bombs. Gil doesn't use it on a regular basis but has made it one of his most important weapons.
-Template uploaded by Bratchan also edited to user friendly.